SPORTS GROUNDS & SPORTS FACILITIES
North East based Brambledown install & construct a full range of different Artificial 3G & Natural Grass pitches & sports facilities with floodlighting, including synthetic 3G and hard porous pitches, natural grass pitches, Third Generation rubber crumb pitches, tennis courts, cricket squares, Multi Use Games Areas (MUGA), bowling greens, basketball courts, golf courses, athletics tracks, changing rooms and much more. Our North East and Yorkshire depots mean we are ideally situated to cover the North of England for Sportsground & Artificial 3G & Grass sports Pitch Construction.
With our highly skilled labour force we have matured into one of the premier installers of Sports pitches, both the latest state of the art artificial 3G sports fields with shockpad and natural grass seeded, and sports facilities in the UK. Brambledown Sports Division have been completing Artificial 3G pitches & grass seeded and turfed sport pitches on behalf of sport England for over 40 years and work for such clients as Newcastle City Council, Barnsley MBC, Rotherham MBC, Durham County Council, Northumberland County Council, Sheffield MBC, Leeds City Council, Stockton Borough Council, Middlesbrough MBC as well as well as private schemes for schools and sports clubs such as Durham Johnson School, Royal Grammar School Newcastle, York Sports Village, Consett Rugby Football Club and many many more.
Brambledown have also undertaken the construction of Sport and Play facilities for National Contractors such as Sir Robert Macalpine and GB Building services.
As the technology of 3G Artificial pitches improve on almost a daily basis, it is important that our Sport and Play division here at Brambledown here change with it. Our expert 3G Artificial pitch installers, groundworkers, technicians and grass sports pitch installers have over 40 years experience and we employ a role of continous improvement and constant training and development using the latest techniques and to the highest award winning standards.
The Sport & Play Division within Brambledown also provide Sports Facility Construction such as pavillions and changing rooms as well as floodlighting, fencing and drainage so that we are now classed as a "One Stop Shop" for Sports Projects by clients.
Recent schemes include:
- York Sports Village - 3G 5A-Side pitches & 3G Full size pitch
- Cramlington High School (Natural & Synthetic Sports Pitches)
- South Middlesbrough Academy (synthetic sports facilitis)
- Durham Johnson School (5 Grass Pitches with Drainage and Synthetic Full Size All Weather Pitch
- Stocksfield MUGA, Northumberland (3G Multi Sports Pitches & Multi Use Games Area (MUGA))
- Royal Grammar School Newcastle (Full Size Multi Sport Synthetic Pitch)
- Blakelaw Park Newcastle ( Urban Park Sports Facilities including Full Size 3G Pitches
- Helford Road MUGA Peterlee ( 3G Rugby Training Pitch)
- Consett Rugby Club (3G Rugby Training Pitches)
- Queen Elizabeth Grammar School, Hexham.
- Prudhoe High School
- Ropner Park Sports Pavillion Construction
Brambledown Northern Sports Division provide Artificial & Grass Sports field construction all over the UK and have a full range of modern sportsground construction machinery, expert sports engineers, using the latest technology to provide award winning FA and SAPCA standard Sports Pitches both in 3G artificial form and in Natural Grass. Brambledown Sports Services include:
- 3G Artificial Pitch construction
- Artificial Grass Pitch Repairs
- Tennis Court Construction Repairs
- Sports Pitch Drainage
- Goal Mouth Repairs
- Line Marking
- Multi Use Games Area (MUGA) Construction
- Ball Courts
- Safety Surfacing - Multi- coloured or neutral
- Shockpad installation - schools and play areas
- Play Area & Playground construction
- Cricket Pitch construction
- Golf Courses
- Rugby Pitches
- Tennis Courts
- Pavillions & Changing Rooms