WELCOME TO BRAMBLEDOWN
Brambledown Landscape Services Ltd are one of the UK's leading Commercial Civil Engineering, Hard & Soft Landscaping & Groundwork operations. Operating across the North of England, Brambledown have 42 years experience of all forms of Landscape Regeneration including Construction, Groundworks, School Play Areas, Natural & Artificial Sportsground Construction, Drainage, Stone Walling, Block paving, FA Standard grass Pitches, MUGA's, External Works, Civils.
Employing approximately 100 Full Time Staff, and with 3 Offices in County Durham, Tyne & Wear and Yorkshire, Brambledown Landscape Services Ltd offer a Multi-Award-Winning Main Contract Commercial Landscape Service from Concept to Completion. Brambledown's historic involvement in some of the UK's most prestigious projects means that we hold in-house expertise in large scale Commercial Landscaping. Brambledown hold a large fleet of modern Plant & machinery and over 60 vehicles. This allows us to provide competitive tenders in various fields of External Works including Minor Civils, Paving, Fencing, Regeneration, Sports Pitch Construction.
As Founder members of BALI (British Association of Landscape Industries), Brambledown Landscape Services Ltd have become one of the UK's Market Leading Commercial Landscape Contractors in the North of England. Brambledown proudly hold the highest accreditations for SSIP's such as CHAS, Achilles Building Confidence, Constructionline & SAPCA.
- Landscaping (Hard & Soft)
- Block Paving & Tarmac Surfacing
- Brick walls, Stone Walls & Footpaths
- Steel & Timber Fencing
- Grounds Maintenance
- Multi Use Games Areas (MUGA) Construction
- Historic Park Restoration works
- Construction & Civil Engineering
- Play Areas
- 3G Artificial Grass & Synthetic Sports Pitches
- Grass Sports Pitches & Drainage
- Walling, Paving & Fencing
- Tarmac Pathways & Carparks
- Floodlighting & Street Furniture
- Groundworks - Muck Shift
- City Centre Regeneration Projects including Full Market Place Revitalisations
- Historic Park Restorations
- Environmental Improvements - Hard & Soft Landscaping
- Artificial & Natural Sportsground & Facilities Construction including 3G Pitches, MUGA's, Changing Rooms and Pavilion construction.
- Business Park External Works
- Heritage Lottery Projects
- Pathways, Resurfacing, Carpark Construction
- Pavilions, Changing Rooms, Bandstands and other Construction works
- Drainage and Ducting
- Streetworks & Street Lighting
- Security Fencing, Stone Walling, Decorative Railings
- Street Furniture & Monument Construction
- Building Facia Revitalisation Works including Windows and Doors and Rendering
- All other forms of Hard and Soft Landscape Construction & External Works
Brambledown's Commercial Landscape development across the North of England has always been carefully managed with skills & personnel being added as demand & disciplines in the Landscape & Groundwork industry grew. Expansion into a market leader in Landscaping & Environmental Development has been, & will continue to be, through steady growth based on a sound financial base. Brambledown Landscape's expansive, & highly qualified in-house design & management team are on hand in 3 Regional offices.
Professional Experience - 42 Years
Formed in 1972, Brambledown Landscape Services Ltd are one of the longest serving Employers in the Landscape industry. Brambledown have a strong reputation in The North of England for providing clients with a first class landscaping service. Brambledown pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship, and the training and retention of our staff. Many Brambledown projects have been recognised through local & national awards, including 14 National Awards from the British Association of Landscape Industries (BALI), 2 National Considerate Constructors Scheme Awards in 2009 & 2012, and almost a dozen regional environmental awards.
Brambledown are preferred Landscape Contractors for over 25 Local Authorities in the North of England aswell as being the preferred External Works Contractor for Many National Builders & Construction Companies.
As Main Contractors Brambledown have completed many prestigious contracts such as Team Valley Landscaping, SAGE UK headquarters, Ropner Park, Consett Park, Herrington Country Park & The Regeneration of Barnes Park Sunderland for Sunderland City Council. This £3.5 Million Historic Park Restoration Contract involved a full Heritage Lottery funded Regeneration of Barnes Park Sunderland involving all aspects of Hard & Soft Landscaping & construction as well as building and civils works including the installation of a MUGA, Bandstand, Play Area, Lake Drainage, Pathways, Bowling Greens, Carpark, Sensory Gardens and the construction of a new Cafe Building. For more information, please click here.
Poplar Tree Garden Centre Durham is the retail outlet for Brambledown Contracts Group Ltd, selling to both the trade & the public. Poplar Tree Garden Centre is based in Shincliffe Village in Durham City & is the largest Independent Garden Centre in The North East of England.
Poplar Tree Garden Centre offers a variety of different gardening tools and equipment online and instore on a 7 acre site by the beautiful River Wear. Poplar Tree Garden Centre is over 40 years old and attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors each year from near and far, and also based at the Garden Centre is Poplar Tree Florist, Brambles Food Hall & Farm Shop and the very popular Brambles Coffee Shop..
For more information please click here or visit their websites.